LEARN HOW I USED THIS 3 STEP METHOD TO START MULTIPLE BUSINESSES, AND HOW YOU TOO, CAN ACHIEVE SIMILAR RESULTS
You're frustrated at how you want to make a side income, but just can't seem to do it..
Upset that you see so many others doing it, and makes it look so easy- but you feel clueless and helpless.
Or, you just WISHED that there was a system that you could use to start a business that was low capital, and high profit margin.
You probably landed on this blog post because of several reasons
1) You're currently a frustrated employee, and want to find different ways to either increase your income, free up your time for your loved ones, or a mix of both
2) You're a "business owner" and are disappointed with your entrepreneurship journey so far.
Look- I've experienced both the scenarios above, and I agree that those aren't the best experiences I've had in my life. But I stumbled upon a simple 3 step formula that completely changed my life and led to my personal and business growth to increase exponentially over the course of a few short years.
In 2009, I quit my job as a teacher to pursue my first business, and have since been blessed enough to have had opened 6 businesses in different industries.
When I was giving speeches and touring around Asia with names such as Adam Khoo, I've had many people in the audience come up to me after the events, and ask me "Imran, how were you able to create multiple streams of income in such a short period of time?" Fair question.
And that is why I want to tell you in this blog post, that entrepreneurship isn't as HARD as you think it is. In fact, I like to tell people that if you could learn to swim, you could learn to be a successful entrepreneur too.
- Wong Bespoke Tailoring (Men's tailoring)
- Education Profit Systems (Education Consulting)
- Artisans Contemporary Gallery (Art Galleries)
- Saga Coaching Singapore ( Sports Manpower Supply Firm)
- The Profits Academy (Entrepreneurship and Seminars/Consulting)
- Academy Publishing House (Book publishing solutions for authors, consultants, speakers)
These are the 3 steps that I've personally used to create a string of businesses, over and over again replicating the process.
So what's this 3 step method i'm going on and on about?
STEP 1: Identify a decent business idea with a healthy profit margin.
Note the 2 MUST-HAVES in the component step 1.
First, is a DECENT business idea. Note I didn't say GREAT business idea. Why? Because business ideas are worthless without good execution. Also note that I do NOT recommend scams, or lousy products and services to be sold. All you need are decent ideas. Look at the list of businesses I run above. All of those ideas aren't the cleverest or the newest in the world.
And that's exactly my point. Someone with (Decent business ideas + good execution) will always do better than someone with (Great business ideas + weak execution and implementation).
So how do you find decent business ideas? I like to use Google's keyword tool. For this to work, you'd need to setup a free Adwords.com account. This awesome keyword tool tells you how many people are currently searching for a particular product on Google each month. This is ALMOST like a crystal ball for you to conduct market research.
BONUS TIP! Watch the video below to see how i TEST new business ideas before actually launching or starting a new business.
Step 2: Learn how to place the decent idea, product or service in front of the RIGHT target audience.
What do I mean by the "right" target audience?
It means that you have to QUALIFY your target market. You can't try to sell everything to everyone. It just doesn't work that way. Here's an example below:
Let's pretend that you're selling a joint pain relieving cream. Let's identify the most probable target audience that would need, and want your cream
1) They are likely to be active sportsmen
2) Likely to be older men and women because their joints are degenerating (aged between 40 to 80)
3) Likely to be people who are in the early stages of pain (because serious pain sufferers would prefer to go for surgery for an instant fix)
Those are the 3 characteristics of the RIGHT target audience for you. If you tried to sell to young teenagers who has no joint pains, your selling campaigns would flop.
So what I like to do, after identifying the main characteristics of my main target market, is to place the product/service in FRONT of the above mentioned target markets.
I usually like to use high return-on-investment mediums such as Google marketing and Facebook marketing. I've used these mediums VERY successfully with all 6 of my businesses, and helped HUNDREDS of business owners grow their businesses exponentially using the same tools. (If you want to learn more about how we do it, check out our upcoming intensive bootcamp by CLICKING HERE)
Step 3: Once you've identified the right business idea, and placed it in front of the right target audience, you'll need to EXCITE them to buy from you, and not from your competitors.
This is where you'll need to learn about online persuasion. How to write persuasively. How to convince your readers that your product or service is indeed the one they should go for.
And I call this hypnotic writing. That's a skill that you will absolutely need to master if you want to succeed quickly in running a business. And that is why I make this skill mandatory to learn in my business intensive bootcamps- (Find out more here)
Another thing that you will need to master in order to convince visitors to buy from you, is Market Positioning- The art of Differentiating yourself.
And i see so many people doing this wrong!
I'd like to give some examples of how I differentiate my businesses.
1) For my sports coaching firm, I hire only SEA Games coaches, making us the most attractive option to schools and companies looking to hire coaches
2) For my art galleries, I offer customized photoshopping onto customer walls and Free of Charge design consultation
3) For the business consulting and bootcamps, we are the only ones in Singapore that offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, that takes away the risk that you signed up for the "wrong" seminar or business coaching program, This alone makes us unique in the marketplace.
You MUST absolutely master this Art of Differentiation. And I make it mandatory during my various bootcamps to get this right, the first time round.
And that's how simple the 3 step system really is!
Let's revisit the 3 steps again...
(1) Decent business idea + (2) Place idea in front of the right target market + (3) Excite them to buy from YOU)
Wash, rinse and repeat the whole process over and over again, leading to multiple streams of income.
But what if you don't have a business idea, or unhappy with the ones you already have in your head right now? Or perhaps you're happy but unsure on how to market your products and services properly?
OR, you could be very weak in step 3) exciting prospects to buy from you and not your competitors...
Fill up this application form to see if you qualify to attend a business intensive bootcamp conducted by myself and several other top business coaches in the entrepreneur world, or if you prefer to get a FREE 1 to 1 session with myself to understand how you too, can be an entrepreneur, CLICK HERE
See you on the other side!